The CL-S700R barcode printer part of CL-S700 series with the added internal peeler and rewinder.The CL-S700 Series are designed for ease of use; the metal mechanism opens vertically to a full 90° to allow for easy ribbon access, while integrated ribbon control and positioning support precision printing on even small or specialist media.
The CL-S700R Series also come with the option to print in both direct thermal and thermal transfer modes.
- Front Loading & Internal Peel Rewinder
- 300 dpi version also available CL-S703R barcode printer
Technology Thermal Transfer & Direct Thermal
Resolution 203 dpi (8 dots per mm)
Print Speed (maximum) 10 inches per second (254 mm / second)
Print Width (maximum) 4.10 inches, 104.1 mm
Media Width (min to max) 1.00 inches to 4.65 inches (25.4 mm to 118.1 mm)
Media Length (min to max) 0.25 inches to 32.0 inches (6.35 mm to 812.8 mm)
Roll Size (max), Core Size (min) 8 inches (200 mm) outside diameter. Core size minimum of 1 inch (25mm). External media slot
Media Sensor Fully adjustable rear sensor and high resolution front sensor
Media Thickness (min to max) 0.0025 inches - 0.01 inches (0.0635 - 0.254 mm)
3.40 inches (86.5 mm) maximum Outside Diameter. 1476 ft (450 metres) length.
Ribbon Winding & Type Ink side in or out, automatically sensing. Wax, Wax/Resin or Resin Type
Ribbon System ARCP™ automatic ribbon tension adjustment
Emulations (Languages) Cross-Emulation™ - automatic switching between Zebra® ZPL-II® and Datamax® I-Class®, DMX400®
Standard Interfaces Parallel (IEEE-1284), Serial (RS-232C), USB (version 1.1)
Optional Interfaces Ethernet LAN (10/100 BaseT), Wireless LAN (802.11b, g, n*)
Case Type, Mechanism Type Hi-Open™ metal case with safe, soft-close feature. Hi-Lift™ mechanism with 90° opening
Control Panel 4-line back-lit graphic LCD and 4 buttons
RAM (Standard Memory) 16.0 Mb total, 1.0 Mb available for user
Flash (Non-Volatile Memory) 4.0 Mb total, 1.0 Mb available for user
Windows® drivers, design software Free-of-charge on CD with printer, including support for Windows® XP®, 2003, 2008, Vista®
Internal Peeler & Rewinder yes
Size (W x D x H mm) 255 x 490 x 385
Weight (approximately) 17.6 Kg
Warranty 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty or 100 Km on printer. Printhead: 50 Kms or 6 months in TT mode
- Front exit - prevents damage from moisture or foreign objects
- Variable paper width - 1 inch (25.4 mm) – 4.6 inches (118.1 mm)
- Durable design - Citizen's proven Hi-Lift™ all-metal mechanism
- Paper thickness up to 0.250mm
- Ultra fast print out - up to 250mm per second (10 inches per second)
- Backlight LCD control panel for easy configuration
- Very large media capacity - holds rolls up to 8 inches (200 mm)
- Wide range of ribbon options - Uses up to 450 metres inside and outside wound ribbons
- Front Loading Rewinder for easy rewinding of the backing paper when printing in ""peel mode"" or when printing batches of labels.
- Hi-Open™ case for vertical opening, no increase in footprint and safe closing.
- Low space requirement - integrated power supply enables clean work station
- No more unreadable labels - the ARCP™ ribbon control technology assures clear prints.
Download Product Document
PLEASE CONTACT FOR PRICE RELATED QUERIES AND PLACING ORDERS AT:
S -4, Plot No-7, Pocket-7, Pankaj Plaza,
Near Metro Station, Sector-12,
Dwarka, New Delhi-110078, (India)
+91-11-46102688 DIRECT LINE
Phones: +91-11-28032434, +91-11-46102688, +91-9810822688, +91-9717122688
Technology with Human Touch